July 29, 2014

Pushing Daisies

mzMatch Fashion Blog
Skirt Brandy Melville | Top MinkPink | Denim
Vest TopShop | Shoes Aldo Bag Vintage | Watch Timex | Sunglasses Vintage Shop



TwitterFacebookGoogle+



It’s finally happening; I’m starting up my own fashion & beauty blog and working on my YouTube channel! Like I always say, better late than never! Wish me luck guys!


My Style
I've focused this outfit around my bold daisy skirt. I toned the skirt down with this sleek loose basic black tank. A trick to styling a plain top is to layer on the necklaces, so I added my DIY funky long eyeball necklace to give it that edge factor and automatically elongates my body (BONUS)! I threw on a demin vest jacket to amplify the entire look and kept my armswag to a minimal. I completed this look with my trusty black booties - I love the pop of white soles! 



Sunglasses AviatorsTimex Watch





This is one way to style a bold print piece. How would you guys style this look?
Check back again next week for another inspirational look!



Share On: FACEBOOK   TWITTER  |  GOOGLE +



<3 mzMatch

7 comments:

  1. Finally! Soo excited for this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you girl! Keep It coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie! Love it!
    Www.itsmymojo.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole Outfit <3

    Cloudy Ciao Visit my Happy Place called

    http://fashionickness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE this outfit! i followed you on bloglovin'

    xo, carli
    www.puppiesandpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so diggin' every outfits and hairstyles as well. ♥♥

    www.ajeinomoto.com

    ReplyDelete